The PAKSMART® PC40 Carton System with speeds of up to 40 cartons per minute, automatically erects cartons for automatic loading or hand loading of product.
Our automatic carton packing machine is available in either automatic load or hand load format to suit a variety of applications and budgets.
These systems are fully guarded to Australian Standards for operator safety .
It suites 24 hour operations and has rapid size change features, for short run product lines.
What is it for:
The PC40 is an intermittent motion automatic carton packing machine with the ability to cycle stop without failure to seal and erect cartons. This feature across the PC range of carton systems saves time and product waste on machine restart.
The intuitive touch panel assists operators with machine status messages monitoring machine function including guard doors. It also is used for assistance in manual size change.
Some key features of the PC40 Carton Sealer:
- Reduction of labour cost through increased automation
- Ease of product loading so the operator is not constantly chasing a moving product bucket or carton. Our automatic end load carton erector machine delivers an empty carton or infeed bucket in the same location ready for loading
- Quality cost effective spare parts
- Compact space saving design
- State of the art controls allow for a simple design approach making the PC40 easy to use.
- Troubleshooting systems built in
- Top to bottom guard doors allow easy access for cleaning, maintenance and carton or product size changes
- Easy size changes via calibrated hand crank adjustors.
- 40 Cartons per minute
Paksmart Carton machine, last inserting 6 x Cheese and Biscuits (similar to Lesnak) into a carton that was 140mm x 220mm x 50mm, but we have run bags of Chocolate into a similar size box.
Box size can be from 100mm x 120mm x 35mm to 170mm x 250mm x 65mm.
Feed conveyor has divider’s in conveyor belt so that the product can be placed by hand or robot into divider and the paksmart feed arm pull’s the product into the erected carton Horizontally.
Machine foot print is approx 4.5mt long x 2.3mt wide.
Video can be seen of machine running.